Renegade Art Society Deposit Policy
A tattoo deposit is paid after a consultation with an artist to begin work on a tattoo design, and to hold a tattoo appointment thereafter. The amount of the deposit corresponds to the length of the booking. To hold a half day booking a deposit of $100 is payable. To hold a full day booking a deposit of $250 is required
I acknowledge and agree as follows:
All tattoo deposits are non-refundable. For multi-session tattoos, the deposit will be held as payment towards the last session of the tattoo.
Upon paying a deposit I acknowledge that I have communicated my tattoo design idea to the artist to my satisfaction, and have reviewed the artist's prior works to decide that the artist can implement my idea to my satisfaction. I understand that creating a tattoo design based on a client's concept is subjective, and that variations may exist between my concept and the finished design. If the finished design is not to my liking, minor changes will be made at the artist's discretion. However, I understand that substantial changes to the design or the request of an entirely new drawing or draft will require a new deposit, and the original deposit will be forfeited as payment for the artist's drawing time. No Drawings or drafts are emailed or otherwise previewed to clients before their scheduled appointment time.
A deposit will also be forfeited in full in the case of:
- I do not appear for a tattoo appointment;
- I cancel or reschedule an appointment without giving at least 48 hours notice;
- I arrive more than 20 minutes late to a tattoo appointment;
- I reschedule 3 or more times for any sessions of the same tattoo, regardless of notice;
- I fail to reschedule a new appointment within 30 days of a cancelled appointment;
- I arrive to a tattoo appointment without government-issued identification.